Enquiries about Employment Rights (See Employment Rights Act 1996):


Other enquiries should be made to the local Citizens Advice Bureau the local Trade Union office representing your industry or if there is a local Ethnic Minority office in your District Council area. Employment Law contact the Law Centre or in the case of discrimination The Equality Commission or a local Law firm.